Where to stay
- Hotel da Música – The Hotel has three categories of rooms: Standard Room, Executive Room and Superior Room.
Individually-controlled Air Conditioning, Bathroom with Hair Dryer, Shower, Amenities, Desk, free Wireless Internet throughout the Hotel, Telephone, LCD TV with cable channels, Mini-bar, Safe, Electronic Key, Laundry Service, Room Service (07h00 – 23h00).
- Hotel HF Ipanema Porto – Located in an important business and shopping area, in Boavista, it is as practical for a short business stay as it is central for a leisure visit to Oporto, with your family or friends.
The public transport system of the city is easily accessible from the hotel, but you can also walk to some of the main tourist attractions or just rent one of our bikes.
- Porto Palácio – The location on Avenida da Boavista, the heart of Porto’s business and financial center, is the perfect choice for business and leisure travelers.
The hotel is close to a wide range of activities and tourist routes that allow you to explore the destination according to your tastes and interests.
- Vincci Porto – A hotel in Porto’s historical centre, located in the emblematic building known as the Fish Market, completely refurbished and boasting a unique contemporary style. Come and enjoy our four-star services and discover this Portuguese city as a couple, with friends, with your family or during your business visit.
- Hotel Fénix Porto – Bold and urban, the HF Fénix Porto is a different hotel for a different trip, with carefully thought decoration and lighting, which marks the atmosphere of the spaces and sometimes take you to a fantasy world. With a metro station, restaurants, market and shopping centre close by, the hotel is located in a privileged shopping area and business centre, between Boavista and Oporto’s downtown.
- Residência Vice-Rei – A classic choice for those visiting Porto and want a quality service. Its excellent location in the Porto’s Business Centre, and just 5 minutes away from Alfândega Congress Centre and 15 minutes away from Exponor, adapts to your choice from hotel for a business trip.
- Portfolio Guest House Premium Porto – Featuring storage for belongings, a cash machine and lift throughout the property, Portfolio Guest House Premium offers cheap accommodation next to Igreja de Nossa Senhora de Fátima. It contains 9 non-smoking rooms that strike a perfect balance between comfort and style. 24-hour reception, concierge service and room service are also included.
- HF Tuela Porto – Located in Boavista, one of the most important business and shopping centres in Oporto, some of the main tourist attractions are just around the corner from the hotel, such as the gardens of Palácio de Cristal and their amazing views, or the banks of the Douro river, the perfect place for your late afternoon walks.
- Art Senses Suites and Rooms – Ideally located in the centre of Porto, positioned between the new and the old parts of the city, 1 minute away on foot, from the Casa da Música Metro Station. The iconic Casa da Música, the cultural hub of the city, with the greatest artistic entertainment is within a mere 5 minute walk from the door.